Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Artichoke and Cannellini Bean Pasta

INGREDIENTS
1 tablespoon olive oil

2 cloves of garlic, minced
7-8 artichoke hearts, quartered
1½ cup cannellini beans
1 cup diced tomatoes
16 oz package of pasta
1 tablespoon Oregano
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
¾ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded

DIRECTIONS
Boil pasta.
Sauté
garlic in olive oil.
Add beans, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, oregano, salt, and pepper to the garlic and simmer for approximately 20 minutes.
Stir pasta into bean/artichoke mixture.
Stir in cheese.
If freezing, place in pan sprayed with cooking spray. Wrap, label, freeze. Reheat, 350 degrees, 20-25 minutes.

1 comment:

Lizami said...

I'm making this myself tonight- I wanted to see how it was "fresh" as I liked it frozen. It came out really good- I add a handful of shrimp for some extra protein/variation and it tasted good.